Let us show you how Ontime’s transport and logistics service can save you time and money, and eliminate your delivery headaches.
- A delivery partner with more than 30 years' route-planning and transportation management experience, saving you time and money.
- The cost certainty of a comprehensive transport freight solution for one, pre-agreed, all-inclusive fee.
- Delivery vehicles fitted out to your specific needs, and fully maintained by Ontime.
- Fully-trained drivers, who only work for your business, with guaranteed cover for absenteeism, annual leave and sick leave.
- A dedicated account manager to monitor and regularly review every aspect of your delivery operation.
- The flexibility of a fleet of 600 vehicles and drivers you can call on ad-hoc during busy periods.
- Capital expenditure eliminated - we provide your delivery vehicles.
- Cutting-edge GPS route-planning and telematics technology that guarantees maximum control, efficiency, performance and transparency.
Our Quality Certification
We offer our clients a value-added service at the most economical rate possible. Our integrated Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of AS/NZS: ISO9001 (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland), is based on industry best practice, and we seek continuous improvement based on feedback from clients, suppliers, employees and external audits.
Our team of outsourced transport and logistics experts have more than 30 years’ route-planning and transport management experience across large corporate transport firms, multinationals and their own businesses, in local transport, road and air freight, fleet planning, and scheduling and distribution networks.
National Delivery Services Manager
State Manager - New South Wales
State Manager - Queensland
State Manager - Western Australian
State Manager Victoria
State Manager South Australia
Let's show you how Ontime's courier service can help your business.
|Task||Ontime Responsibility||Your Company|
|Time and cost of recruitment|
|Driver management - IR problems|
|Replacement driver during absenteeism|
|Uniforming of drivers|
|Cost of buying or leasing of your own equipment|
|Ongoing maintenance & repair costs|
|Replacement vehicle in case of breakdown or accident|
|Signwriting of vehicles|
|Purchase and implementation of technology|
|Ongoing monitoring and analysis|
|Control of drivers day-to-day activity|
|Flexibility of fleet size|
|Total transparency and accountability|